- contrasting Christmas fabrics
- a button or charm that will be sewn onto the middle
- thread/ribbon for hanging
- matching sewing thread
- your sewing machine and iron
1. From your Christmas fabric, cut two circles approximately 8 inches diameter. I used a small side plate for my template.
2. Sew the pieces together, right sides facing, leaving a small opening for turning.
4. Fold the circle in half, and sew together at the top.
6. Thread needle through to the back and then back to the front to secure.